To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Food-A-Go-Go, Hawaiʻi Agricultural Foundation (HAF) is launching Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week in conjunction with a Bid It to Win It for Ag Education online auction to support our local restaurant industry and to raise funds for our K-12 agricultural education programs in public schools.
Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week will run from April 5 – 12, with some restaurants participating for a second week through April 19. Find participating restaurants and their details below.
Down to Earth
- Double Mushroom Swiss (Mock) Bacon Burger (Kailua Exclusive) – $14.99
- Side of Panko Breaded Onion Rings or Sweet Potato Fries – $2.99
Dvine Kailua Wine Bar
$50 prix fixe menu
- Small plate with two cheeses and nuts, glass of Honoro Vera Verdejo
- Choice of Italian panini, grilled cheese panini or small charcuterie, glass of Masi Valpolicella
- Mango raspberry cheesecake with Royal Tokaji Late Harvest Wine
- Garlic shrimp and hummus, $16.50
- Warm beet and kale salad, $15.95
- Filet mignon with béarnaise sauce and Caribbean lobster tail, $70
- Shrimp Tempura Roll – $12.75
- Family Platter for 10 people – $50